REFLECTOR: Strake construction method?

Al Gietzen alventures at cox.net
Sun Nov 30 10:02:07 CST 2008

Don;

I'm sure it's better to have both on at the same time, but I did one
wing at a time, and I don't think it made any difference.  Be sure that
the fuselage is leveled accurately each time, especially nose to tail.
After installing both my wings, the trailing edge at the outboard end
were the same (maybe +-1/4" or so measurement error), but I still had to
make a small adjustment to wing incidence after flying, likely due to
slightly different leading edge shape of the two wingco wings, and the
fitting of the incidence gauge.

Al