REFLECTOR: Strake construction method?

lawrence epstein ljepstein at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 30 09:37:25 CST 2008

I am in the same sized garage. I waited for good weather and put both wings on in my driveway for about 3 days to do the strake bottoms and then took the wings off and did the baffles, etc.. Then I moved the fuselage back to the driveway, put the wings back on and did the tops.

It was a pain, but it sure was worth it to see the neighbor's looks when it was out there!!..

Larry Epstein