REFLECTOR: Wgt and Bal

Michael Watson mikewatsspg at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 14:06:24 CST 2008

Brian,

1550 LBS for a standard (short wing) fixed gear sounds
heavy, adding paint will take you way over 1600 lbs.

Mine with retractable gear came out to 1410 lbs even with
lots of heavy mods. I carry three 25lbs bags of buck shots
under the right seat when I fly alone. I'm 158 lbs.

--
Mike W.
1997 Velocity Elite RG