REFLECTOR: Vacuum Pump

Velocity velocityxl at fastmail.fm
Mon Nov 24 11:35:27 CST 2008

Has any one come up with a electric vacuum pump
to run there Vacuum gauges?

I have looked at a few electric smog pumps  but they  just do not draw enough vacuum.

Before you tell me to go all electric I have heard that already . If I had the money I would do all sorts
of things but I do not so I am trying to keep it Cheap.

I already have the Gauges just need a way to run them.

Oh by the way this is an LT1 engine install. So the
engine driven vacuum pump is a little more complicated
to get installed.

Ron