REFLECTOR: Emailing: Nose door operator

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Sat Nov 22 09:16:16 CST 2008

I like that the doors are always under tension.  My wheel also touches
the doors when closed and I prefer that as I feel it provides more
support.  Seems like the wheel would have to push on the doors a little
when first opening, but as long as it works, that's fine.  I assume you
had to move the upper attach points from where the hydraulic system
attached?

John