REFLECTOR: MT Prop failure mode? - Resolved

Dave Dent davedent at comcast.net
Wed Nov 19 18:04:34 CST 2008

Right now with the Vesta prop they are reworking the base of the blades to
prevent movement.  I should be getting it back very soon.  The prop
performed as well as the MT prop and had no problem.  When I get it back I
hope to try it out some more to get some more data.  As soon as I get it
I'll let you all know.
Dave