REFLECTOR: sparrow strainer(ss)

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Wed Nov 12 19:32:22 CST 2008

I was wondering if that would be possible.  As I understand it, the reason for the SS
was to create a need for trim because the elevator itself doesn't need much trim and,
according to the factory, that resulted in instability.  I'm thinking that the trim
spring should provide stability by limiting the elevator movement.  Maybe I'll try
removing the SS.  Has anyone else flown without it?

John