REFLECTOR: CG box?

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Wed Nov 12 10:12:55 CST 2008

Its in the manual.

Its defined by a forward and aft limit as well as a weight limit.

first flight

for std & LW,  its 118(fwd) to 120(aft) 1700 lbs

Legally, you can't fly a GA aircraft without a POH on board.. Though for
experimental's thats kind of hazy because we don't have a FAA approved
POH we have a factory approved flight manual.

I don't think I would do a first flight without it. Its full of very
useful information.

Scott