REFLECTOR: amount of trim

steve korney s_korney at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 10 18:28:42 CST 2008

John...

I left the brackets on the elevator and just reversed the sparrow strainer, so the brackets are still on the bottom of the elevator.... The old style sparrow strainer had the bracket mounted solid to the elevator and screws held the wing of the sparrow strainer between the brackets....

Best... Steve