REFLECTOR: Weight and Balance Levelling

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Mon Nov 10 16:32:48 CST 2008

Jeff,

The factory told me (this is from memory, so I could be a bit off) that
their RG's are anywhere from ~40# to 80# on the nose, mine was 130 or
so.   They thought that was too much, though as long as the cg is in the
envelope you'd probably be OK.  I ended up moving my battery the back
and got it down to about 115 or a bit under.  I think they thought
anything under 120 was OK, as long as you're in the flight box.  Once we
put a CS prop on our plane, we should be under 100#, which would be perfect.

Brett