REFLECTOR: amount of trim

Gary Stull gstull at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Nov 10 07:39:17 CST 2008

I'm flying a Long Wing fixed gear with a 200 HP Lycoming and a fixed pitch prop. The canard incidence could also have an effect on trim requirements. Just so we're on the same page, up trim is when the elevator trailing edge goes down. I have very little down trim, trailing edge up, and never really require it in flight.