REFLECTOR: amount of trim

Lou Stedman stedmanlou at roadrunner.com
Sun Nov 9 23:05:32 CST 2008

Thanks Gary. Mine is a little different. When I am solo, I don't have enough down trim. I did a new W&B and found out I need thirty pounds of ballast in the nose when solo. That helps a lot with needed down trim but I can't help but think I need some down trim. What model are you flying?

Lou Stedman
Velocity N7044Q
Olean, NY