REFLECTOR: name on data plate

bdtopp at comcast.net bdtopp at comcast.net
Fri Nov 7 10:30:51 CST 2008

3 week delay for a data plate change?  Here is an idea that should cover you during the inspection just in case the DAR has a problem.  Have a second data plate made. You can then swap out while he waits.   I had my data plate engraved for about $10.  Might be worth it because the DAR will probably charge you for a return trip and it will more than likely be way more than $10.  In fact, make sure you have spare materials on hand so that you can quickly repair any descrepancy right away.  Nuts, bolts, tie wraps, elect stuff, etc, etc,....

Just a thought FWIW.

Bruce Topp
XL-FG

From: "Douglas Holub" <douglas.holub at gmail.com>