REFLECTOR: Engine and Prop for sale

Michael Watson mikewatsspg at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 15:33:29 CST 2008

My friend Antonio who owns the T58 Jet powered Velocity, has asked me to
post this on the reflector for him.

For some reason, for the past three years he has not been able to sign on
to the reflector. Whats up with that Brian.

If you are interested in purchasing the engine and prop, please contact him
at vjet900 at verizon.net

Hi Mike

   My engine is a continental tsio-520crp 310 horse power turbo charge 200
hours after mayor over houl semi chrome cylinder pressurized mag and looks
like new. the propeller is a MT four blades with spinner ready to be
installed and still on the box.
selling well below cost.

--
Mike W.