REFLECTOR: Mechanical Nose Door

KMis178813 at aol.com KMis178813 at aol.com
Wed Nov 5 13:23:23 CST 2008

Alex
  Yes I am going to go into production on these as I do think it is a  good
product. I was not ready to do so yet, but if the need is out there I will
change my priority list and get on task. As some of you know, I do not make a
living selling Velo parts. If I can improve the Velo or help the group with
anything that will, Sign me up! I try to charge a fair price for anything coming
out of my shop, so pricing will be set as soon as cost is finalized. I would
guess that the final production price will be in the neighborhood of $200. I
think that is close, but then again, when I get done with all involved costs,
it  may be less....... or more.   I hope less. Anyone who has the need  NOW,
Please let me know and I will try to do what I can to help or supply. I  have
not talked to the factory about this being a supplied part and do not even
know if they would endorse it. They have been kind to me in the past and I
should probably take the trip to the factory and see them in person (a 16 mile
trip)     .1 by Velo     (too far to  drive, too short to fly???)

      Ken Mishler

In a message dated 11/4/2008 10:42:45 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,