REFLECTOR: Mechanical Nose Gear Doors

Brainard, Jerry Jerry.Brainard at anthem.com
Wed Nov 5 07:57:47 CST 2008

Yes I did.  Thanks Ken.

- jerry

________________________________

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of KMis178813 at aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2008 9:35 PM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Mechanical Nose Gear Doors

Jerry
   I don't know if you saw that I posted the video or not but here is
the link
http://wiki.velocityxl.com/index.php?title=Mishler_nose_gear
     Thanks Ken

In a message dated 10/31/2008 11:49:36 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Jerry.Brainard at anthem.com writes:

	Ken,

	I am also interested manual door closer system.  How do I get
one?  If you could send the movie to me off the reflector that would be
most appreciated.

	Jerry at jlbent.com

	- jerry
	N202VB