REFLECTOR: Shipping a Velocity overseas

Craig Kennedy CraigKennedy at rauland.com.au
Fri May 30 07:56:56 CDT 2008

Hi

I'm on the other side, I brought Dale Alexander,s kit and shipped it do
Australia without seeing it (except photo's). Its pretty scary sending
money to someone you don't know for something you have never seen.
Luckily it all turned out fine and a Velocity will be built (someday
soon).

This is obviously no help to you and hopefully you're  not being scamed.
- Good luck with the sale.

Craig

Craig Kennedy

Rauland Australia Pty Ltd