REFLECTOR: Franklin injector port

Ken C. Baker kenb at velocityaircraft.com
Thu May 29 19:37:49 CDT 2008

Larry,

I know that a gentleman named Harold Peck has done this sort of
cylinder head machining for fuel injection on Franklin engines in the
past. I have his contact info if any Franklin drivers are interested.
To the best of my knowledge, his are the only injected Franklin
systems that live up to the purported HP and static RPM claims that
the 6A350 can deliver. Others who have used the primer ports on the
intake manifold rails have seemed to have had low static rpm compared
to a marvel-schebler MA-5 carburated engine.

Best,

-Ken Baker
Kenb at velocityaircraft.com