REFLECTOR: RG System

Laurence Coen lwcoen at hotmail.com
Mon May 26 11:46:22 CDT 2008

Ray,

It takes much more pressure to raise the mains than the nose gear.  You may have swapped the gear-up gear-down pressure limit switches.  Since the pressure limit for gear-down is much lower than the gear-up this would allow the nose gear to operate then shut down the pump when it tries to raise the mains. If this system worked previously, the limit switch may have failed.

Larry Coen
N136LC
SE/RG Franklin/IVO