REFLECTOR: Propguard

Chuck Jensen cjensen at dts9000.com
Thu May 22 06:49:28 CDT 2008

MT is pretty proud of it, but they have a black tape with an excellent adhesive on it for the leading edge (about the first 12" from the blake root).  In peeling off the backing, I see it was 3M tape (no surprise there), but there was no product number.  You can probably google 3M tapes.  It shouldn't be hard to find--they only have 3 gawdzillion different tapes.  :-)

Chuck Jensen