REFLECTOR: Site gage tube tore like wet cardboard, YIKES

Keith Hallsten KeithHallsten at quiknet.com
Tue May 20 19:10:49 CDT 2008

Chris,

I looked at the site gauge setup that came with the kit and started looking
for something more robust.  Vance Atkinson makes a nice permanent site gauge
- I believe that they are available through Velocity as well as directly
from Vance.  A Google search will bring up several builder sites with photos
and info.

Keith Hallsten

  _____