REFLECTOR: Epoxy Dye - Concern

Brooke Wolf bwolf1 at tds.net
Sun May 18 13:04:29 CDT 2008

WJ.......It was I who posted the original query.  I really appreciate your
reply.  It is great that you like others are willing to take the time to
share your knowledge and possibly prevent others from making mistakes.
Thanks.

Just so you know, I guess I'm not too good at colors and the color of my
structural hardener/resin/micro concoction is sort of a yellowish color.

Thanks again....Brooke