REFLECTOR: Epoxy Dye - Concern

Al Gietzen ALVentures at cox.net
Sat May 17 18:02:01 CDT 2008

            It is my understanding & experience that:

                            Structural Hardener & Resin & Micro Balloons =

Yellow Micro

            Non-Structural Hardener & Resin & Micro Balloons = White

Micro

The only reason that I felt compelled to post this is .. There may be a

chance that someone is using Non-Structural

Hardener rather then Structural hardener for Structural Applications.

I guess it depends on what brand - True for EZ-poxy and Alphapoxy; but West
Systems structural epoxy is clear and epoxy plus micro-balloons is white.

Al