REFLECTOR: dynafocal engine mount, fit

lhosk at comcast.net lhosk at comcast.net
Thu May 15 17:40:26 CDT 2008

THE EASY WAY TO MOUNT THE ENGINE IS TO LOOSLY BOLT BOTH TOP HOLES . PRESSURE MUST THEN BE PUT ON THE ENGINE TO  COMPRESS THE LORD MOUNTS. WHAT TO DO? USE TWO C CLAMPS PER HOLE AND TIGHTEN PUTTING PRESSURE ON THE MOUNT  COMPRESSING THE INSERT UNTIL THE BOLTS CAN BE INSERTED. IT TOOK JOHN YOUNGBLOOD AND MYSELF FOUR HOURS OF FRUSTRATION BEFORE FIGURING THIS OUT. TAKES ABOUT TWENTY MINUTES.

GOOD LUCK
LON HOSKINS

From: "Andy Millin" <amillin at sbcglobal.net>