REFLECTOR: center spar strength, dynafocal engine mount, a promising engine

Andy Millin amillin at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 14 12:57:03 CDT 2008

Doug,

I had two buddies come over to help get the engine mount on.  It took all
three of us and a 2x4 as a lever.  One held the engine.  One used the 2x4 to
pry the mount open and the third slid the bolt in.  I don't know if it is
the same for the IO-360.  I know I don't want to have to take the thing off
again.  :)

Andy