REFLECTOR: Epoxy Dye

Ken C. Baker kenb at velocityaircraft.com
Mon May 12 13:51:21 CDT 2008

Brooke,

There are tinting chalks that are available. I believe that Jamestown
distributors sells them in different colors - at least they used to.
Carpenters chalk will work as well in smaller quantities.

Zeke Smith wrote a book on composite techniques, and he swears by tinting
his epoxy - says that it consistently produces the most visually verifiable
mixing of resin/hardener.

Best,

-Ken