REFLECTOR: Signing off

Andy Millin amillin at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 11 17:01:48 CDT 2008

Good luck Don!

Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Donald Royer
Sent: Sunday, May 11, 2008 5:09 PM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: REFLECTOR: Signing off

I recieved my kit from Velocity and joined the Reflector in 1995. After 13
years of building and flying, I have given up my medical, stopped flying,
and sold my Velocity. I have taken the Velocity factory and Aircraft Spruce
off of speed dial, and I will cancel out of the Reflector in a day or two.
It has been a good ride and fun, but it is time to move on.

All of you guys oiut there always remember: keep the shiny side up, the
greasy side down, and the pointed end going forward.

Donald Royer