REFLECTOR: Signing off

Donald Royer djroyer at earthlink.net
Sun May 11 16:08:42 CDT 2008

I recieved my kit from Velocity and joined the Reflector in 1995. After 13 years of building and flying, I have given up my medical, stopped flying, and sold my Velocity. I have taken the Velocity factory and Aircraft Spruce off of speed dial, and I will cancel out of the Reflector in a day or two. It has been a good ride and fun, but it is time to move on.

All of you guys oiut there always remember: keep the shiny side up, the greasy side down, and the pointed end going forward.

Donald Royer