REFLECTOR: Overhead switch panel

nmflyer1 at aol.com nmflyer1 at aol.com
Sat May 10 17:58:30 CDT 2008

Ahhh yes.. the "Power Scotty" button!  I am using a regular key type ignition switch that hides underneath my center console arm rest.

I skipped the ejection seat too. Making an explosive canopy didn't sound so good, and I didn't have room for the spiked helmet :)

Need those giant switches?.. well... not yet :) I just liked them.

I added some extra strength along the tops of the doors and across thr front too. I think it helped, but I still have about 1/16" of a lip at the front edges of the doors after I hung my engine & wings. Not a biggie to fix, but it is there.

BTW, Congrats on your award. I look forward to seeing your machine in person.

Kurt