REFLECTOR: Carbon fiber

gattenby at tulsaconnect.com gattenby at tulsaconnect.com
Sat May 10 17:38:32 CDT 2008

The cloth that I got on ebay...

It has the look and feel of what little carbon fiber that
I've used.
It has a brown / yellow thread down one side.
The "carbon" fibers are in flat bundles without twisting.
It wets out  fairly easly with expoxy.

I tried holding some threads of it and some threads of
carbon fiber uni (that came with my kit)
in the flame of my zipo...
Neither one burned.

Any other thoughts on telling one from the other?

Noel