REFLECTOR: Nose Wheel Lock

KMis178813 at aol.com KMis178813 at aol.com
Wed May 7 18:39:53 CDT 2008

Chuck
   I would like to thank you for your recommendations  and for testing the
product. But the fact is that all of that testing was done  before you bought
the Nose Wheel Lock so please stop beating up your Machine.  She does not
deserve that, and Do Not try to land nose wheel first for my  benefit. That will
just be a mess!!!!
   Thanks
  Ken Mishler

In a message dated 5/7/2008 4:48:39 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,