REFLECTOR: Brake performance

Al Gietzen ALVentures at cox.net
Wed May 7 10:20:24 CDT 2008

They aren't rock hard but do work very well. Never had a problem in 450
hours of flight at high altitude airports with lots of weight. I may try
raising the gear half way and see if that will eliminate the slightly
soft feel at the top of the brakes.
--------
Scott;

I wouldn't call my brakes "rock hard" either; that may not be possible
without steel lines and different calipers. There may still be a couple
small bubbles in there; but if I get HARD on the brakes it will lock the
wheel, so I don't need more than that.

I don't recall now why I raised the gear half way when I filled then, so I
won't say that it helps.

Al