REFLECTOR: How much Jeffco is Required

Andrew Ellzey ajlz72756 at yahoo.com
Tue May 6 20:42:51 CDT 2008

Craig,

You need two kits. I don't remember exactly but I think this will be about two gallons when mixed. I have maybe a quart left. I also opted for the higher fuel capacity and enclosed my wing baggage area. I should have about 95 to 98 gal fuel capacity. I won't know for sure until I calibrate my fuel gauges.

Andy Ellzey
XLRG