REFLECTOR: XL RG for sale

Hal Smith h.smith61 at verizon.net
Tue May 6 10:24:57 CDT 2008

If anyone is interested or know of anyone that would like to acquire a partially built airplane, please contact me.  I am putting my plane up for sale.  The wings are built and the winglets attached and ready for the fill coat and aileron work.  The canard and elevators are built but not attached to each other yet.  The rear windows are installed flush with the skin.  About half the work is done in the bottom half of the fuselage.  The two halves are  not joined yet.  There  is enough left to do to meet the 51% rule.

Thanks,

Hal Smith
h.smith61 at verizon.net
425 742-7179