REFLECTOR: Brake performance

Jerry Teitsma jerryteits at comcast.net
Mon May 5 17:44:39 CDT 2008

I am having trouble with air in my brake lines - actually only on one side.
I have bled the brakes multiple times on that one side - from the bottom
until no bubbles occur and the brakes are firm.  It take no time for the
brakes to need pumping again on that side.  I have even bled the brakes,
flew for an hour or so, and had no brakes on that side when I landed.  It
wasn't pretty..

Do I have a Master Cylinder problem or a connection problem?  Bubbles are in
the nylaflow lines near the brakes but no fluids are on the floor.  Do I
need to install the new Cleveland assembly to cure this?  Thanks, JT

Jerry Teitsma
Granby CO 80446
970-887-3910
jerryteits at comcast.net