REFLECTOR: Franklin PZL fuel pump

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Thu May 1 15:50:40 CDT 2008

I removed the stock intake manifolds, and fabricated my own out of 1.75"
stainless.  The EFI runs stronger static than an identical carbureted
Franklin.

The injector ports are as close as I could get them to the intake
valves.  The timing is late -- after the exhaust port closes.  I'm also
running at 45PSI fuel rail pressure in order to get good atomization.