REFLECTOR: Franklin PZL fuel pump

Michael Watson mikewatsspg at gmail.com
Thu May 1 11:52:54 CDT 2008

Ken,

At this year's Sun n Fun there was a franklin booth on the main drag
south west of your location. I met Greg Lucas there and he introduced me
to a gentleman from Poland (his name slipped me,(age you know)).
He said that he represented the new owners of  Franklin  Engines, and
that they are almost ready to restart production on the new fuel injected
350CIR engines. The only thing holding them up is the final approval of
a new crankshaft.

He (the guy from Poland) said their priority right now is to produce enough
spare parts to support the installed fleet. If you check with Greg
(405-268-3925)
he may be able to put you in touch with the factory guy, which may be able
to supply you with the parts you need.

When the new engine is released, I intend to retrofit mine over to fuel
injection.

--
Mike W.
1997 Velocity Elite RG