REFLECTOR: need some exhaust

NMFlyer1 at aol.com NMFlyer1 at aol.com
Mon Mar 31 22:26:03 CDT 2008

Doug,

I had to have my Velocity Exhaust custom made. Since I have a 4.3L V-6 in  my
machine, there really was not anything that had been done like that. They
made me a stainless exhaust from my PVC mockup and called to discuss a couple
things before they started. IN the end, I could not be happier with the work,
speed an price. Both certified and custom experimental, the work is top notch.
 Give them a call. If you need to know how to make a mockup, let me know.

Kurt

Home.