REFLECTOR: need some exhaust

Keith Hallsten KeithHallsten at quiknet.com
Mon Mar 31 21:21:02 CDT 2008

Doug,

I would highly recommend Custom Aircraft Parts of El Cajon, CA.  See
http://www.customaircraft.com/

I specified a custom design for the exhausts on my IO-540.  We passed a
couple of e-mails back and forth to nail down the exact details of the
design, and UPS brought my beautiful stainless steel exhausts to my door
about a week later (it may even have been less - I recall being shocked at
how fast they arrived.)

Keith Hallsten