REFLECTOR: langth for throttle and mixture cables

Tony Babb tonybabb at alejandra.net
Sun Mar 30 23:00:05 CDT 2008

Jeff,

You don't need a login to access the Velocity Store part of the website.
Here's a link to the engine accessories page
http://www.velocityaircraft.com/Velocity%20Store/Enginesandaccessories-Wheel
sandBrakes/engine_accessories.html, it says

Push/Pull with friction lock	 STD 13ft	 $80.00
XL pilot 15ft 6in	 $98.60
Continental

pilot and all

XL copilot 16ft 6in