REFLECTOR: reservoir

Lou Stedman stedmanlou at adelphia.net
Sat Mar 29 21:51:35 CDT 2008

Hi All.
I am wondering if anyone with an older Velocity can help me with some information. My Velocity is serial # DM100. It was built by Dan in 1989. I am going through a conditional inspection now and need to order a part. The part I need is the plastic, clamp on, master cylinder reservoir. I have tried without success to get the information from Velocity. I am told that my master cylinder comes from a Datson, B210, hydraulic clutch cylinder. I am told that I can order them through NAPA. I even got a part number (#197) from someone as the part number I need. When I ordered that part number, it turned out to be a rebuild kit with o-rings etc., not the reservoir I am looking for. If anyone can tell me the year Datson, I can try to track it down. Any help you can give will be greatly appreciated.

Lou Stedman
Velocity N7044Q
Olean, NY