REFLECTOR: draggy rudder cable

Ron Brown romott at mi-connection.com
Wed Mar 26 11:41:04 CDT 2008

I installed an extra set of pulleys, similar to those installed on the
firewall, at the rudder cable inlet at the wing root.  The original design
will create a point of drag.  My rudder cables work very smoothly with only
the spring in the rudder and a spring at the rudder pedal.

If the cables are draggy in the nylaflow conduit, you can spray silicone
into the conduits.

Ronnie