REFLECTOR: VG for naca scoop.

Jim & Sharon Beck jsbeck at charter.net
Mon Mar 24 00:12:38 CDT 2008

Al.
I break ground at 85 MPH and the Rpm Runs right up to 2550 when I add full throttle and then keeps moving right up to 2700 at about 65 mph. Acceleration seems pretty good up to 60 mph and then seems to slow getting up to 85. I can lift it off before 85 but will settle back in and run a bit longer on the wheels.
thanks
Jim