REFLECTOR: Velocity Views R.I. P.

Alex Balic velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Wed Mar 19 22:59:25 CDT 2008

Let me once again express my deep regret that Rick is no longer providing us
with that outstanding source of Velocity information and general
camaraderie- I used to get the warm fuzzies every time I found a new Views
in my mailbox- everything stopped as I sat down a read it in it's entirety-
gave me the extra boost to keep moving foreword on my project- I still have
only read maybe 1 1/2 of the rarely/never-updated "new and improved" online
version- really, I am not sure why Velocity Inc. had the views terminated-
it has been an unfilled void ever since.

Alex