REFLECTOR: The law of conservation energy.

Brainard, Jerry Jerry.Brainard at anthem.com
Wed Mar 19 09:20:45 CDT 2008

Joe, I assumed you were joking as was I.  I also was taking was a jab at
the fact that neither brake has the power to lock up the wheels.  To me,
that makes them marginal. The force required to operate them is very
high.  Reminds me of some of the early auto disk brakes, before they all
had vacuum assist.  All of  that said, they still the best option
available.

- jerry