REFLECTOR: Bilge/heater fan

Alex Balic velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Tue Mar 18 18:22:45 CDT 2008

I have one from a Toyota tercel- very light, pushes a lot of air at enough
pressure to do some good- the axial blowers just can't develop good pressure
to go through the oil cooler- you need a squirrel cage design really- go to
your salvage yard and take a look at what they have- mine had a big pile of
them already pulled, so I could compare sizes and weights.  There is also a
surplus shop that sells new 12v blowers pretty cheap- can't remember the
link off hand..

  _____