REFLECTOR: Bilge/heater fan

Terry Miles terrence_miles at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 18 18:08:15 CDT 2008

Rich, Damn!  Your website gets more amazing all the time.  What an
incredible job.

Lar, you can get those fans from WestMarine.com  Search on bildge blowers.
I have a very similar setup, and I agree, plugging up holes is a big player
too.  Get good quality eyeball vents if you have the overhead ram air
plenum, and silicon around the edges of the eyeballs when you get to the
interior issues.

Terry