REFLECTOR: IO-390

Kevin Baker flykb at verizon.net
Mon Mar 17 23:51:28 CDT 2008

I spoke with Stuart at Performance Engines at VelocityU and the offer
a PE-390 engine getting 250hp at 2800 for$37000. Includes oil cooler, 1
elec ignition, and alt.
... can add turbo .. price to 48k.
or the offer an io-360 angled valve 220hp at 2700 for 33.8k with 'all
the fixings.. from alt to fuel pump.
He sent me a quote.

http://performanceengines.com/

very nice.