REFLECTOR: IO-390

Richard J. Gentil richard at naples-air-center.com
Mon Mar 17 16:41:04 CDT 2008

Grigore,

I would not let the little extra work make you to change from a 360 to a
390, the work is minor.

Velocity should now have the pattern for the stacks, so they will do
that part for you. You will need to see from Mattituck what solutions
they have on the throttle body to see if they can have it face aft on
the engine, which would be forward on the Velo. Otherwise I can send you
a couple of pictures of what I did in order to build my scoop. The only
reason I had to build a scoop was where I positioned the engine, I could
not get a 3" Skat hose from the Naca to the intake.

Richard