REFLECTOR: IO-390

Grigore Rosu grigore.rosu at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 15:50:19 CDT 2008

Richard,

Hm, it looks like its installation involves some non-standard issues, so it
would probably be safer for me to go with the more standard IO-360 ...  Not
that I'm affraid of new, but I've spent so much time building the airframe,
that I am very anxious to fly now ... the more standard the better.

Thanks alot,
Grigore